Friday, August 24, 2007

A Much Needed Run

I got done with a nice 3 mile run not too long ago and I definitely needed it. Today was a pretty crappy day at work so a run was a great way to get my mind off things and put things back in perspective.

I'm also taking tomorrow off from work and I am looking forward to that. Amy and I have tickets to a volleyball tourney in Omaha to watch the Huskers play. There are 4 teams in the tournament and 3 are in the top 25, with Nebraska and UCLA ranked 1 and 5 respectfully. So there should be some real good games.

We are going to stay in Omaha tomorrow night after the first round games and spend Saturday at the zoo before the second round games. It will be a nice break from things before starting a new top priority project at work and classes.

I probably won't post again until Sunday when we get back into town, so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: