Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Transendence

You might have noticed that I've been slacking off on my postings for a little while now (I've still been running though). The reason for the lack of posts is that I've been playing a game called Transcendence whenever I have free time. It's strangely addictive, you pilot a space ship and blow stuff up, then loot the leftovers. Then you can sell what you take and buy upgrades for your ship so you can blow up bigger stuff and get even better loot. You can check out the game here. It's free and you don't have to install anything, you just unzip it and play, so you have nothing to lose (except your free time).

I get burnt out on games pretty quick though, so I'll be tired of it in a few days and things will be back to normal. But since I'm so far behind on my posts I'm not going to play tonight (yeah right), I'm just going to get caught up.

No comments: