Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Departed

Well I took the night off even though I feel pretty good after yesterday's run. Amy and I rented The Departed, got some ice cream and just hung out, it was a good night. I'm not sure what to think of the movie, I must have missed some stuff or something because it just didn't make a lot of sense to me. Oh well, what do you do?

I kind of want to go for a run now, it's really nice out. Most people probably wouldn't think so but I love this type of weather. It's about 65 degrees out and there are thunderstorms. It's not raining too hard though, just enough. I wish we had a porch or something so I could sit outside and just enjoy the rain.

Well, I'm going to do the abs yoga and then go to bed. I'll do my two mile fartlek tomorrow. I'll get one of the other posts I've been planning done as well.

No comments: