Sunday, May 6, 2007

Lincoln Marathon

Congratulations to everyone that participated in the Lincoln Marathon this morning!! Here are the results. It's always nice to see former teammates do well and a couple of my high school classmates finished pretty high in the half and the winner of the men's was a just couple years ahead of me. One of my coworkers from the Lincoln office had a pretty nice run as well. Whether they know it or not they inspire me to keep running in the hopes that one day I can put up a decent time as well.

It blows my mind to see the kind of times these people can run. Mike Morgan won the half at a pace of 5.11 per mile. I can't even do one mile in 6 minutes let alone 13.1 of them in a row at any pace. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to try and run the half next year or not. I still have quite awhile before I have to make up my mind though.

No comments: