Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New TV

I didn't post last night because I had to study for my Operating Systems final today. I didn't study for it, but that's why I didn't post.

I went down to the clubhouse last night to use the Elliptical machine and found out that they put in a new big screen TV. So that's pretty cool. I hardly ever watch TV, I find it more annoying than entertaining. There are a few shows I enjoy mostly sitcoms but none that I adjust my schedule around. I do like to have it on when I'm working out though. I usually try and find some sporting event to watch. This time of year I try and tune into the NBA playoffs. I've been a Spurs fan since I first got into basketball in like third grade. I went down late enough to watch the first half of their game against the Nuggets but I couldn't watch the rest since the clubhouse closes at 11. It's too bad I didn't get to see the end of the game though, the Spurs had a nice comeback to take a 3-1 lead in the series. They'll close it out tomorrow night at home. Hopefully I'll get to see most of that game since at starts at 8.

Last night was the first time I've used an Elliptical machine. I used it for 35 minutes and it was a decent workout. I'm not sure I did it right though. It was nice that there was no impact but I didn't really like it all that much. It doesn't feel natural or something. I'll have to have Amy show me how to actually use it and maybe I'll get used to it over time. I can see how it would be nice to use for cross training.

No comments: